So now it’s time to buy and/or sell your home. You may be a new buyer with absolutely no idea of what lies ahead. Or, perhaps, you bought or sold a home so long ago that you can’t remember what it’s all about. Or maybe, your experiences in real estate have been so horrible that they are best forgotten.
From home values to purchase contracts to the mortgage application process to tax advantages, Joyce gives insight into this process by illustrating with briefcase real life stories from her many years as a Realtor®. Some are funny. Some are unbelievable. And some are even scary enough to make you want more knowledge about this process before you sell or buy a home. All are memorable.
- What are the tax advantages of home ownership?
- Want to pay off your home early? It’s easy and without financial stress.
- What happens if the home under-appraises? Or over-appraises?
- Should I get an appraisal if I am paying cash?
- Do homeowner associations (HOA) really have any power over me and my home?
- Under what conditions could I lose my earnest money?
- Plus More . . .