- Do Your Clients Consider You a Secret Agent?By Joyce FreeseJune 22, 2017Secret Agent? Are you a presence in your client’s life or a Secret Agent? Dick finally figured it out. He now had a plan that would create continual contact with his clients, only, he never would have to personally see, hear, or talk to any of them again. How simple and how perfect it would be! He truly was a modern man. In fact, he was far ahead of his contemporaries. He could hardly wait for Monday.
- Costs rise daily. Profits shrink weekly. Businesses fail yearly.By Joyce FreeseJune 14, 2017Costs rise daily. Profits shrink weekly. Businesses fail yearly. It is no longer a question of merely more bottom-line profit but rather one of survival. Without winning clients and creating relationships for life, you will always be starting over with the next client. Perhaps you are looking for ways to make more money in the most economical means possible. The following quotes offer quick practical tips for any businessperson who can't wait to know everything to do something! Simple straightforward no-nonsense suggestions will help keep your business on track and your expenses down without having to spend more money. The following proven ideas will immediately boost your income and help insure a profit.
- Want to Pay Off Your Home Early in 1 Easy Step?By Joyce FreeseMay 9, 2017Now that the buyer has committed […]
- Do you have a Victorian Funeral Hair Wreath in Your Family?By Joyce FreeseMay 2, 2017Before I started writing The Funeral Home, I researched Victorian funeral customs. One that caught my attention was the Victorian Funeral Hair Wreath. I was familiar with this custom because one of my clients had one on her wall. I am also a Realtor of 35+ years, and I remember staring at the intricate artwork that was in a shadow box on her living room wall. She explained that it was the hair of her dead grandmother.This act of remembrance made sense to me. We are often defined by our hair. Depending on the stage of our life, from birth to death, our hair is an extension of who we are.
- Will drones become a mechanical army in our neighborhoods?By Joyce FreeseApril 28, 2017Will drones become a mechanical army in our neighborhoods?